An American real estate investment company, that helps customers to invest their funds in property across the United States, was looking for a solution that would allow them to have a competitive edge against similar companies in their industry.
The company didn’t have a CRM system. Key business functions were not automated. The team managed sales and customer care with manual processes, shared spreadsheets, email and phone.
The Client referred to us as they needed support in developing an equally powerful tool for their team and customers as well.
Based on the needs expressed during the initial discovery, JET BI developed a high-level solution design for the system that would address all Client’s requirements. The new solution consisted of:
- Sales Cloud setup from scratch for 5+ users;
- Data Migration from Excel files and Google Spreadsheets;
- Integration with DocuSign - eSignature and Contract Management System;
- Self-service Сustomer Portal by custom template;
- Declarative development (Workflow rules, Flows, Approval Processes, Email Templates);
- Custom development (APEX Batch, APEX triggers, Visualforce pages, Custom Lightning components)
As a result of this project, the Company got a robust and scalable solution to continue to add on as they grow.
- The solution was built on the Sales Cloud, to track deal activity for effective lead and opportunity management, and the Experience Cloud, to drive and optimize the entire deal lifecycle.
- Sales Cloud implementation helped to streamline core operational processes - no more shared spreadsheets and files are required to run the business.
- The self-service Customer Portal enabled the team to efficiently handle the deals. Now the Client’s customers can log into the portal to create an account, undergo verification, see the list of investment properties, select a suitable one and place a bid, manage the contract lifecycle, see all open deals and track the history of the closed ones.
- The integration of Sales and Experience Clouds had a significant impact on the Client team’s internal productivity. The team got a 360-degree view of the customer journey. With new enhancements in the deals management workflow, the Client could provide a better experience to their customers.
“Our experience with JET BI was great from the very start. JET BI fully understood our needs and quickly and efficiently developed the Salesforce-based solution. We got a very well-designed platform tailored to our unique requirements”.