Client, a company providing financial services with a multi-level sales process is going to integrate the Salesforce CRM system with several solutions including their LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Hubspot, Pardot and to improve customer experience.
Goals and tasks for PM:
- To build up the process of value delivery for the customer
- To define milestones for system integration
- To evaluate scope change according to system adaptation
- Set up a system of priorities for setting and completing tasks for the team
JET BI team performed Project management, consulting, and custom development services including:
- Requirements analysis and blueprint preparation;
- Solution design fulfilling;
- Team onboarding;
- Tasks distribution according to project scope;
- Salesforce CRM (Enterprise Edition) setup for 100+ Salesforce users;
- Manage Package development;
- Training sessions on developed functionality for client's employees;
- Ongoing maintenance and support services.
- The implemented solution made it possible to scale the company's business processes in the face of the rapid growth of the client base.
- Overall staff efficiency increased.
- Company website and Salesforce CRM integration setup
- The synchronization process of LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Salesforce CRM setup:
- Data model setup and Salesforce customization.
- The development includes sending requests to get Campaigns data, creating/updating Campaign records as well as data aggregation to display it on the Opportunity details page.
- Creating Custom Metadata type for storing tokens.
- Unit tests, and integration testing (including verification of the impact on Google Ads Campaigns functionality).
- Deployment to Production set up, and verification in Production (including UAT support).
5. Installation of Salesloft Insight package with required configuration both on the Salesloft and Salesforce sides completed.
6. Salesforce-managed package has been developed according to the earlier company's requirements.
- A specific logic has been written (APEX code) to identify each customer during the package’s installation procedure in the company's client's Salesforce instances;
- App connects to the company’s website API endpoint and receives, parses, and writes down the data in one direction;
- 4 custom objects, custom reports, and dashboards have been created to represent received data.