The client is a company that provides technical consulting services and sustainable best-in-class solutions on the Salesforce® and SAP® cloud platforms. During the implementation, the Payroll calculation project team set up the automatic calculation of bonuses along with salaries for all the client company's employees on the Salesforce® platform and performed data migration for the accountant to a Google spreadsheet.
Goals and tasks
The main goal is to automate all processes for the accounting department and simplify the calculation of bonuses for all employees, as well as to provide clear analytics for accountants to track the calculation of salaries and bonuses for employees.
- Optimize the customer's current business processes;
- Configure Salesforce CRM to meet the customer's unique needs.
- Setting up all kinds of bonuses;
- Implement SF Payroll calculation into the customer's business process.
The team performed consulting and development services including:
- Configure the company's salary and bonuses calculations;
- Create motivations of all types for each employee of the company;
- Set up automatic payroll calculation on a specific day of each month;
- Set up automatic salary generation for each employee and storage of salary information for each month in the contact object;
- Set up automatic payroll calculations for employees with different work calendars;
- Set up the ability to customize bonuses for each employee;
- Add the possibility to limit the number of bonuses paid;
- Configure the integration of Salesforce and Google sheet;
- Configure automatic offloading of data into a Google sheet (create a SOQL request);
- Prepare QA solutions, including user acceptance testing, integration testing, and data migration testing.
- Create a permission set for the administrator and accountant with different object access options;
- Create a user guide with detailed manuals for all project functions.
The result of the development and implementation of the Payroll Calculation tool:
- Set up motivations for each contact;
- Set up payroll calculation, taking into account each motivation;
- Set up the possibility to customize bonuses for each employee;
- Added the possibility to limit the number of paid bonuses;
- Set up automatic salary calculation on a specific day of each month;
- Created a Payroll object with detailed information about the results of the automatic calculation;
- Set up Salesforce and Google sheet integration;
- Set up automatic uploading of data to Google table;
- Created permission set with different settings for the administrator and the bookkeeper;
- Tested the calculation of salaries with bonuses on the test data close to the real one;
- Created a user guide for the accountant with detailed training and video tutorials on all functions of the project.
Advantages of JET BI
- 20+ Products successfully designed, developed, and published on AppExchange for top AppExchange ISV vendors during the last 5 years. JET BI’s products (Advantage for Salesforce, Conversayit for Salesforce) are already listed on AppExchange;
- All-In-One Product Development Service Provider. 40+ highly-skilled engineers, UX designers, developers, QA, and security experts will get you covered throughout the process of getting your app to shine on the AppExchange. Hybrid solutions with Heroku. iOS and Android mobile app development;
- Certified Salesforce Developers (DEV II), SCRUM Masters, Front-end developers, ISTQB-certified QA. All Salesforce-recommended best practices for development on the Salesforce platform at your hand;
- Highest quality and security. JET BI’s core values include trust, security, and quality. We implement the highest security standards on all levels. Efficient ISO-certified software quality management;
- AppExchange® for business. We can help you with Salesforce Sales Cloud for ISV (“business org”) setup, integration with 3rd party systems, publishing console training, LMA, and trial force setup. We will help your sales team to increase customer engagement, revenue, transparency, and conversion with the #1 Sales automation tool in the world;
- Industry-specific and 3rd party system integration. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, Field Service. Deep expertise in integration with SAP ERP and SAP HANA. IoT and VR solutions. Professional Services, Real-estate, Retail, Fashion, Banking, Oil&Gas.