The work on the project started with a general application concept provided by Customer. JET BI team of iOS developers was chosen as a service provider. Among other requirements, it was important to create app integration with the 1C accounting system and to implement the search option depending on the specific drug or on the nearest pharmacies. It was also important to develop the “in-app purchase” feature.
Goals and tasks
- Integration of 1C and Firebase database;
- Possibility to find nearest pharmacies of the chain;
- Search option by specific drugs;
- Possibility to add selected drugs to the shopping card and to buy them online.
JET BI team performed consulting and custom development services including:
- Requirement analysis;
- Development of the mobile application on iOS platform;
- Adaptive UI/UX design;
- Development of the backend service using Firebase;
- Implementation of push notifications using Firebase Cloud Messaging;
- Integration with Yandex Map API and GPS functionality;
- In-App payments.
JET BI built a full-stack application for a pharmacy chain from scratch in 2 months. The solution equipped with cutting-edge search and ordering options enabled interaction between pharmacy chain and its clients. Application release on Apple Store resulted in a highly-rated solution with lots of positive users’ feedback – the app is rated 4.8 out of 5.
Advantages of JET BI
- Extensive experience in mobile integrations with SAP and Salesforce platforms;
- High quality results guaranteed by the efficient QA processes and the transparent handling of bugs enhancement applications;
- Bureaucracy minimum adjustment to the client`s internal processes, challenges implementation with regard of the specific of the business processes;
- High level of employees`motivation.