Development and implementation of a functional block based on the existing solutions SAP BW to download and analyze data on sales and on the balance within a far-reaching international distribution network, configure integration with EDI systems.
- Split view of commodity stocks in warehouses of distributors;
- Non-optimized reservation of stocks and their distribution within the distributors network;
- Lack of control and inventory management systems in warehouses of distributors;
- Absence of a single point of entry and an analytical tool, the forced necessity to use different reporting systems and manual unloading of sales data and balances to tabulate the own production data and distributors data.
Goals and tasks
- Integrate into existing SAP BI analytics the distributors data, develop a new block of analytical reports, set up the consolidation process, modify existing reports, add to them new indicators.
- Provide customer with a friendly analytical tool capable of displaying in the same reports both the primary (sale and shipment of own production) and secondary sales data (sales carried out by distributors and by end merchants)
Within the project was designed the data model, described the methodological principles of their adjustment to a single master catalog, designed the conversion rules, set the rules of currency translation and measurement units, set loading from two different EDI systems: CISLink and Sales Work; developed a block of new reports, set up integration s SAS system.
As a result of the project was designed the system for the analysis of the distribution network (more than 300 distributors) in more than 20 countries in different currencies. This system allows analyzing and comparing the effectiveness of sales in various countries \ regions, comparing and tracking of the balance deficit of unsold goods at production warehouses as well as at distributions warehouses. It provides an opportunity to detail up to the desired level the sales data and to upload them into the forecasting and production planning system based on the range of SAS solutions.
Advantages of JET BI
- Unique technical expertise and experience in Business Intelligence tools;
- High quality thanks to the efficient QA processes and the transparent handling of bugs enhancement applications;
- Bureaucracy minimum;
- Adjustment to the client`s internal processes, challenges implementation with regard of the specific of the business processes;
- High level of employees’ motivation.