Implementation of a corporate warehouse system and analytical reporting system of customer’s SAP HCM module on SAP BW on HANA platform.
The necessity for analytical reports on the blocks of SAP HCM system: salary, organizational management, work time tracking, personnel cost planning, career and development, personnel administration; Insufficient speed of transactional reports; Formation of consolidated data for their further transfer to TERADATA system
Throughout the project JET BI team:
- Created a corporate data warehouse on SAP BW on HANA platform;
- Developed the main blocks of analytical reports on the processes of "salary", "organizational management", "work time tracking", "personnel cost planning", "career and development", "personnel administration";
- Implemented a complex authority system to access data and reports;
- Configured and implemented necessary customization and integration with SAP HCM system which is necessary to support main business processes of the bank;
- Implemented a data upload functionality for their further transfer to TERADATA system.
- There were implemented more than 120 reports and 40 interfaces for uploading data to the external system. Necessary functionality extensions were successfully made for the integration with SAP HCM.
- Putting into operation took place in several stages, the first stage of the analytical system was implemented in October 2017, the last one in June 2018.
- Currently, the reports are used by various levels of department heads (from heads of small departments to heads of territorial banks). The total number of the analytical system users is more than 10 thousand. At the end of the project, all necessary documentation for all developments and settings was written and agreed with the customer.
Advantages of JET BI
- Unique technical expertise and experience in Business Intelligence tools;
- High-quality thanks to the efficient QA processes and the transparent handling of bugs enhancement applications;
- Bureaucracy minimum;
- Adjustment to the client`s internal processes, challenges implementation with regard of the specific of the business processes;
- High level of employees’ motivation.