The Germany-based startup provides a comprehensive online ordering platform that allows users to scan the QR code, order directly from the digital menu, review the bill, make a secure payment from a mobile phone and be on their way.
Set up and configure Salesforce to manage new partners (restaurants, bistros, and cafés) from their initial interest or request for information to their enrollment in a partner program.
Integrate a CTI solution to enable the sales team to achieve more leads while minimizing manual workflow. The CTI had to meet the following principal requirements:
- Automatically log calls for every call made, missed, received, and sent to voicemail on Contacts, Leads, Accounts, or Person Accounts;
- When answering a call, a client record should be automatically created or opened on the screen, so that the sales team could take notes while talking to their customers and not miss any information;
- Contact history should be visible in Salesforce when a call is received;
- Call transfers, comments, tags, and recordings should be automatically synchronized with CTI and appear in Salesforce.
The Client purchased the Professional Edition of Salesforce Sales Cloud, which didn’t allow code-based customizations, so they needed to have the solution configured with point-and-click tools.
The proposed solution consisted of:
- Salesforce Sales Cloud (Professional Edition) setup and configuration for 10 users;
- Dashboards and reports configuration;
- Integration with Outlook;
- Integration with AirCall CTI.
- Configuration of Sales Cloud for successful partner engagement and onboarding. Better sales pipeline visibility improved interactions between sales, legal, and customer onboarding teams;
- Automated dashboards and reports minimized time spent on preparing monthly and quarterly reports by the sales and marketing team;
- Salesforce for Outlook integration (via Einstein Activity Capture) made synchronization of contacts, events, and tasks available in Salesforce and as a result, facilitated communication and calendar management;
- AirCall integrated with Salesforce allowed the sales team to attend more calls over a day improving their productivity. The team could automatically view all data related to the customer while answering the call. If needed, they could do an easy lookup of the relevant data residing in Salesforce;
- AirCall Integration helped the Client to create a call flow ensuring zero customer data loss and a deeper understanding of the customer journey with the business.