The client, a startup company that provided a platform for finding the best deals on health insurance, faced several challenges in its marketing efforts. The company had recently purchased the Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Sales Cloud and was looking to implement them from scratch.
The client's requests were specific and focused on several key objectives:
- platform integration,
- the creation of unified email templates for different marketing campaigns,
- the development of targeted marketing campaigns for onboarding new clients, upsells, and reminders to renew insurance,
- the creation of landing pages with forms to collect customer data.
To address the client's marketing challenges, the JET BI team designed a comprehensive solution to implement Salesforce Marketing Cloud and integrate it with Salesforce CRM. The integration design was developed based on the structure of the client's organization and its internal processes and achieved the following requirements:
- Integrated Salesforce Marketing Cloud with Salesforce CRM
- Developed responsive email templates via drag-and-drop Content Builder blocks so that it is always reusable
- Conducted IP warming to create the client's IP reputation, set up Sender Authentication Package and Send Classifications
- Designed, developed, tested, and launched 5 personalized marketing Journeys based on the client's needs
- CloudPages landing pages with forms have been created which stored the data in Marketing Cloud Data Extensions.
- The integration of Salesforce Marketing Cloud with Salesforce CRM through Marketing Cloud Connect allowed the sales agents to send Marketing Cloud emails directly from the Sales Cloud and kept subscribers' status up-to-date on both platforms.
- High Email Delivery and Engagement Rates: The emails were successfully delivered to all ISPs (AOL, Yahoo, Gmail, etc.) with a 100% delivery rate and an 8.5% click-through rate, demonstrating the success of the implemented best practices.
- Optimized Email Campaigns through AB Testing: The team conducted AB tests to determine the best-performing subject lines, images, and other elements of the email campaigns, leading to an improvement in overall email engagement and conversion rates.
- Seamless Communication with Target Audience: The team set up Journey Builder campaigns, enabling seamless communication with the target audience and delivering a personalized experience for each subscriber.