The client is an Israel-based company that distributes water treatment systems with related products and provides services for their installation and maintenance. During the Salesforce implementation project, the JET BI team set up integrations with proprietary IT systems and performed data migration.
Goals and tasks
Business processes were supposed to be carried out with the help of 3 IT systems: a proprietary e-commerce system for self-service orders, Salesforce for Sales, Service and Field Service processes support, and an in-house ERP system for non-self-service orders, accounting processes, and inventory management. So it was required to synchronize accounts, contacts, and customer orders across the system landscape and perform initial data migration. Also, should have been installing and configuring the Lead Capture in the Sales Cloud package to capture leads. The main goal was to automate all processes for the client to allow further growth, increase the speed of processing, reduce manual order processing, and provide visibility for management.
- Implement integration with OREN-E.R.P to synchronize accounts, contacts, and customer orders, and perform historical data migration to Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Perform historical field service data migration to Salesforce Field service (Assets, Locations, Service Contracts, Work Orders, Service Appointments, Maintenance Plans). Set up integration with the Inventory management system.
- Implement integration of the proprietary e-commerce system with Salesforce (Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Locations, Orders). Perform initial data migration from Salesforce to the e-commerce system.
- Plan, document and conduct a full set of QA activities for the solution, including user acceptance testing, integration testing, and test data migration.
- Perform production data migration.
- Set up lead capturing from Facebook Lead Ads Forms.
- CTI Integration (Aircall) with conversion tracking and the introduction of automation when contacting a potential client in the form of registering a lead or account
- Conduct detailed training with video guides on the most common daily operations.
- Salesforce's integration with OREN-E.R.P
- Added full interaction with OREN-E.R.P at all stages of the company's processes. Performed historical data migration (Accounts, Contacts, Orders)
- Salesforce's integration with the e-commerce system. Now all orders that customers fulfill can be processed in Salesforce and distributed among employees. Account and contact data are updated in Salesforce when users update their personal information on the e-commerce platform. Initial data migration to e-commerce from Salesforce was done (Accounts, Contacts, Locations).
- Integration with an Inventory management system. Implemented automation for stock movements to Technician’s Inventory locations. Now each Technician has access to his/her stocks and gets a clear understanding of whether he/she has enough parts for work order execution. On the other hand, product consumption in Field service is sent back to the inventory management system.
- Historical data migration of Assets, Locations, Service Contracts, Work Orders, Service Appointments, and Maintenance Plans for Salesforce Field Service was done.
- Installed and set app Salesforce's integration with Aircall. Added implementation with CTI Aircall package for Salesforce for Sales and Custom
- Installed and Set up the Facebook Lead Capturing package
"We express our gratitude to JET BI for the professionalism and quality of work in fulfilling the tasks set for the implementation of Salesforce. JET BI performed all types of work on the implementation of the Salesforce platform at a high level. JET BI has established itself as a skilled and efficient contractor".