The Company provides Durable Medical Equipment and services to the federal government and commercial customers across New York, Florida and Texas. This provision of services includes home delivery, pick-up, set-up, all types of repairs, evaluations, and medical center visits for discharge planning.
Goals and tasks
Implement SFDC form the sctratch, configure Field Service Lightning in alignment with existing business processes and perform migration from existing databases.
- It was necessary to set up basic security and organization configuration – profiles, security settings and permission sets, roles hierarchy, field level security, sharing rules.
- JET BI was also obliged to configure work and order process in the client`s Salesforce instance.
- Since the client works with different product and service lists, it was important for the client to get a ready-to-use Inventory Management and Billing functionality.
- As a part of the scope, a training session on Work Order Flow for client`s employees was performed.
- Performed seamless transition to new agreed and configured sales/service processes;
- Configured Dispatcher, Administrator and Technicians FSL roles and roles hierarchy;
- Set up Security and OWD settings;
- Customized Field Service Lightning Objects: Work Order, Work Order Line Item, Inventory Objects, Service Appointment, Product Objects;
- Adjusted and assigned layouts;
- Configured FSL Work Types as per Client’s business domains and associated them with Work Orders, though the Work Orders inherits Duration, Required Skills and Skills Level;
- Sales process establishment and configuration;
- Work Order Path implemented: now the team can quickly see status and how to close it to completion, update status by clicking the desired value on the Path;
- Installed and configured Mobile Field Service Package for IOS and Android;
- Created Service Territories and aligned Polygons;
- Designed and set up Inventory Management along with several warehouses’ locations;
- Configured Operating Hours for each Service territory;
- Prepared solution for placing orders with 3rd Party vendors via FSL Product Required and Transfer functionality;
- Developed a custom component to reduce client`s efforts on data management;
- Configured Service Report Templates for Invoicing and Billing needs;
- Created automated processes to automatically create Product Transfer records and Service Appointments;
- Advantages of JET BI
- 20+ Products successfully designed, developed and published on AppExchange for top AppExchange ISV vendors during the last 5 years. JET BI’s own product (Advantage for Salesforce) already listed on AppExchange;
- All-In-One Product Development Service provider. 70+ highly-skilled engineers, UX designers, developers, QA, and security experts will get you covered throughout the process of getting your app shine on the AppExchange. Hybrid solutions with Heroku. iOS and Android mobile apps development;
- Certified Salesforce Developers (DEV II), SCRUM Masters, Front-end developers, ISTQB-certified QA. All Salesforce-recommended best-practices for development on Salesforce platform at your hand;
- Highest quality and security. JET BI core values include trust, security, and quality. We implement the highest security standards on all levels. Efficient ISO-certified software quality management;
- AppExchange® for business. We can help you with Salesforce Sales Cloud for ISV (“business org”) setup, integration with 3rd party systems, publishing console training, LMA, trialforce setup. We will help your sales team to increase customer engagement, revenue, transparency, and conversion with #1 Sales automation tool in the world;
- Industry-specific and 3rd party systems integration. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, Field Services Lightning. Deep expertise in integration with SAP ERP and SAP HANA. IoT and VR solutions. Professional Services, Real-estate, Retail, Fashion, Banking, Oil&Gas.