The client is a company that provides technical consulting services and sustainable best-in-class solutions on the Salesforce® cloud platform. The implemented tool is used to provide a platform for employees to prepare for the exams and internal tests, upload, and track gathered achievements. For HR specialists, the eLearning Tool serves as a resource to track and simplify employees’ onboarding processes, received certifications.
Goals and Tasks
- Enhancing the learning processes, decreasing manual workers' efforts;
- Providing a user-friendly interface that simplifies the learning experience;
- Streamline processes by replacing multiple platforms with a centralized, Salesforce-based system;
- Implementing a secure sign-in process using Google credentials;
- Allow for customization of exams and questions to fulfill specific learning requirements;
- Tracking of employees’ achievements.
The team performed consulting and development services including:
- Developing the exam functionality integrated into Salesforce and connecting it to the existing company’s HR system;
- Create and design the Salesforce Site;
- Configuration of the exam platform User Hierarchy (basic, team lead, and admin);
- Implementing the possibility to take exams in “demo mode” for practice and “real exam mode” to complete exams assigned by Team Leads or Admins.
- Assignment functionality for Team Leads and Admins to assign exams directly through the Salesforce Site User Interface;
- Developing the Personal Achievements functionality: Users can add their earned certificates and credentials, along with tracking maintenance dates;
- Functionality for Users to rate questions, write comments, and suggest explanations for questions;
- Provides comprehensive statistics within the Platform, allowing users to monitor their progress;
- Organize a secure sign-in process using Google credentials;
- Integration between Salesforce, Google Drive and Google Sheets by using the Pentaho app in order to organize simplified access to store, upload, and modify exam data;
- Create a user guide with a detailed manual to assist users in navigating the platform effectively.
The result of the development and implementation of the eLearning tool:
- User-friendly environment created on the Salesforce Site with the following possibilities:
- Secure sign-in process using Google credentials
- Take exams in demo, test, and real exam modes
- Personalize User’s Account
- Check personal statistics
- Upload and maintain received achievements and certificates
- Assign exams and track statistics of the team members (Team Lead and Admin functionality)
- Comment and rate questions
- Propose solutions to the questions
- Three levels of User Hierarchy and functionality access:
- Team Lead
- Implementation of the achievement information to the customer’s existing HR structure within the Salesforce ecosystem;
- Restricted access to the exam raw data.
- Upload new exams to the Salesforce org via the Pentaho app.
- Google Drive and Google Sheets integrations;
- A user guide with a detailed manual to assist users in navigating the platform.
Advantages of JET BI
- 20+ Products successfully designed, developed and published on AppExchange for top AppExchange ISV vendors during the last 5 years. JET BI’s own product (Advantage for Salesforce) already listed on AppExchange;
- All-In-One Product Development Service provider. 70+ highly-skilled engineers, UX designers, developers, QA, and security experts will get you covered throughout the process of getting your app shine on the AppExchange. Hybrid solutions with Heroku. iOS and Android mobile apps development;
- Certified Salesforce Developers (DEV II), SCRUM Masters, Front-end developers, ISTQB-certified QA. All Salesforce-recommended best-practices for development on Salesforce platform at your hand;
- Highest quality and security. JET BI core values include trust, security, and quality. We implement the highest security standards on all levels. Efficient ISO-certified software quality management;
- AppExchange® for business. We can help you with Salesforce Sales Cloud for ISV (“business org”) setup, integration with 3rd party systems, publishing console training, LMA, trialforce setup. We will help your sales team to increase customer engagement, revenue, transparency, and conversion with #1 Sales automation tool in the world;
- Industry-specific and 3rd party systems integration. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, Field Services Lightning. Deep expertise in integration with SAP ERP and SAP HANA. IoT and VR solutions. Professional Services, Real-estate, Retail, Fashion, Banking, Oil&Gas.