Development and implementation of a large-scale social oriented solution on the Force.com for a 20 000 active users and with a planned capacity up to 100 000 users till the end of the year. Client: Non-profit start up in the USA.
Goals and tasks
- Perform refactoring and increase the code quality developed by another team for the productive use;
- Implement the ‘Paid subscription’ option as well as a variety of features for the Paid subscription users;
- Develop and conduct the full functional and integration product testing;
- Perform transition to Bootstrap 3.0.
- Portal implementation for clients and business partners;
- Support of electronic payment system (Recurly, Braintree, PayPal);
- Implementation of the regular payments system;
- Mobile device optimization with the use of Bootstrap 3.0;
- Mature development process implemented after 1,5 years of ‘prototype’ existence mode of the development;
- Possibility to scale the users data base and to implement new features.
Advantages of JET BI
- Unique technical expertise and experience in the area of Salesforce, SAP BI, and Mobile Development;
- High quality results guaranteed by the efficient QA processes and the transparent handling of bugs enhancement applications;
- Bureaucracy minimum adjustment to the client`s internal processes, challenges implementation with regard of the specific of the business processes;
- High level of employees` motivation.