Within the project has been created a set of reports that provide an evaluation opportunity for the efficiency of the main production processes – load of production lines, efficient use of operating hours, production downtime and scrap rate. In addition, the developed reports provide a status of the entire works done within the whole company as a well as give an opportunity for detailed reports on each employee and on the production order numbers. Client: International manufacturer and vendor of insulations.
Goals and tasks
- Integration MS SQL and SAP BW;
- Data analysis, development of the key performance indicators;
- Development of the data model and data flows in SAP BW;
- Development of BEx-query reporting;
- Development of Web-reporting and its publishing at the corporate portal.
- Within the project was performed integration between MS SQL, monitoring of the production lines, and SAP BW as an enterprise data warehouse;
- Data collection is carried out in real time with the opportunity to monitor the loading status.
As a result of the project have been implemented 6 reports, that were put into production operation in November 2016. Today more than 170 persons use these reports in 17 countries worldwide.
Advantages of JET BI
- Unique technical expertise and experience in Business Intelligence tools;
- High quality thanks to the efficient QA processes and the transparent handling of bugs enhancement applications;
- Bureaucracy minimum;
- Adjustment to the client`s internal processes, challenges implementation with regard of the specific of the business processes;
- High level of employees’ motivation.