Convertsayit application based on Salesforce
Public website Convertsayit is a simplified and compact version of Convertsayit application from JET BI.
Imagine that you are the director of a company selling office equipment, where more than 50 sales managers work. And every manager has a conversation template with a multitude of possible conversation outcomes. Such a template is what we call a script.
Your employees just need to log in to the website “Convertsayit” using their Google-accounts, which have access to the system, and simply run the script. The website interface is simple and intuitive. You can see the list of active scripts, search field, two drop-down lists to limit the search score, and pages of pagination.
Our technology, the Public website Convertsayit, is beneficial for a wide range of organizations, from customer support services and online stores to educational and medical centers whose staff require clear conversation templates with response options.
- Implement standardization in customer communication.
- Accelerate onboarding and adaptation of new employees, prepare them for typical questions and situations.
- Enhance customer service by incorporating best practices and colleagues' experiences into a prepared scenario.
- Quickly adjust and update scenarios for specific situations and customer needs by simply cloning the script and adding the necessary information.
- Increase efficiency by handling more requests in less time.
- Grant access to the scripts to a wide range of individuals
- To provide data collection for subsequent analysis of deal success, restrict access to call history,
- Reduce the number of errors,
- Increase the speed of processing cold and warm calls
- Allow the possibility to go back to the previous question and modify the course of the conversation
- Entering from Google-accounts.
- Displaying active scripts without the ability to change them
- Premature interruption of the conversation due to a specific reason
- The ability to return to the previous question and change the course of the conversation
- Saving conversation history.
- Filter by multiple filters: Category and Type
- Search for scripts using the ‘Search’ field
Public website Convertsayit is a simplified version of the JET BI "Convertsayit" application, designed for clients aiming to enhance their service and make their employees' work more efficient through the use of ready-made and easily customizable scripts. JET BI is prepared to implement this technology into your business within just two weeks.
Feel free to request a demo without any hesitation!
Advantages of JET BI
- 20+ Products successfully designed, developed, and published on AppExchange for top AppExchange ISV vendors during the last 5 years. JET BI’s own products (Advantage for Salesforce, Conversayit for Salesforce) are already listed on AppExchange;
- All-In-One Product Development Service provider. 40+ highly-skilled engineers, UX designers, developers, QA, and security experts will get you covered throughout the process of getting your app to shine on the AppExchange. Hybrid solutions with Heroku. iOS and Android mobile app development;
- Certified Salesforce Developers (DEV II), SCRUM Masters, Front-end developers, ISTQB-certified QA. All Salesforce-recommended best practices for development on the Salesforce platform at your hand;
- Highest quality and security. JET BI’s core values include trust, security, and quality. We implement the highest security standards on all levels. Efficient ISO-certified software quality management;
- AppExchange® for business. We can help you with Salesforce Sales Cloud for ISV (“business org”) setup, integration with 3rd party systems, publishing console training, LMA, and trial force setup. We will help your sales team to increase customer engagement, revenue, transparency, and conversion with the #1 Sales automation tool in the world;
- Industry-specific and 3rd party system integration. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, Field Service. Deep expertise in integration with SAP ERP and SAP HANA. IoT and VR solutions. Professional Services, Real-estate, Retail, Fashion, Banking, Oil&Gas.