Agenda Runner is a tool on the Salesforce platform that automates and improves meeting productivity. It allows you to schedule discussions of items, invites participants to the meeting with different levels of access, and automatically create tasks in JIRA® after the meeting is over. This project helps systematize and store information from past meetings and exports all the information in a DOC file or sends it to the organizer of the meeting.
Goals and tasks
The main purpose of the project Agenda is to automate and improve the efficiency of the meeting, that is, to simplify the work of team managers. Benefits of using the Agenda Runner tool:
- Create and edit meetings from Google Calendar and from the Agenda system;
- Create action items from meeting notes;
- Create meeting items in real time or complete them before the meeting;
- Document decisions and assign tasks in JIRA® during meetings;
- Automatically send meeting notes to email or upload meeting data.
The following set of tasks must be implemented:
- Creating meetings in the Agenda system (setting the time, date, and duration of the meeting, selecting a project, and adding participants to the meeting);
- Adding items to the meeting (adding a description and duration of items);
- Implement the ability to edit meetings (description, checkboxes, time, project, and rally participants);
- Creating a meeting from the Google calendar in the Agenda system;
- Develop an option to edit the time and date of meetings from the Google calendar;
- Configuring different access levels for meeting participants;
- Implement the ability to create comments and TODOs in the items; (TODOs are records that can be assigned to any meeting participant and will be automatically converted to the task in JIRA® when the meeting is finished);
- Add the ability for all meeting participants to connect to JIRA® via Agenda;
- Add the ability to create tasks in JIRA® from the meeting organizer or from participants;
- Adding a project to the meeting and automatically creating tasks in JIRA® after the meeting is finished;
- Export comments and TODOs from the meeting in two ways: send them by email or upload a DOC file.
The result of the development and implementation of the Agenda Runner tool:
- Added the ability to create meetings in the Agenda system and display meetings on the weekly board;
- Developed integration with Google Calendar to create and edit meetings in the Agenda system;
- Implemented the ability to add meeting participants with different levels of access (just watchers, participants who can only leave comments, and participants with the abilities of the administrator);
- Implemented the ability to create weekly meetings in the Agenda system and from Google calendar;
- Creating meetings with a brief or detailed description of the issue;
- The ability to leave comments and automatically create tasks in JIRA® on behalf of the meeting operator;
- Add the ability for all rally participants to connect to JIRA® via Agenda;
- Added the ability to create tasks in JIRA® from the rally organizer or from participants;
- Uploading the file with the results of the meeting, as well as sending the file to the email;
- Added hints in Agenda Runner, if items and the meeting is coming to the end, the time will be highlighted in red;
- Implemented the ability to extend the meeting using the "Add 5 min" button, if the time of the meeting is coming to the end, and not all the issues are still solved;
The results of the application development were the implementation of all the project features, as well as functional and integration testing and achievement of objectives, as well as testing of the finished project on production.
Advantages of JET BI
- 20+ Products successfully designed, developed, and published on AppExchange for top AppExchange ISV vendors during the last 5 years. JET BI’s own products (Advantage for Salesforce, Conversayit for Salesforce) are already listed on AppExchange;
- All-In-One Product Development Service provider. 40+ highly-skilled engineers, UX designers, developers, QA, and security experts will get you covered throughout the process of getting your app to shine on the AppExchange. Hybrid solutions with Heroku. iOS and Android mobile app development;
- Certified Salesforce Developers (DEV II), SCRUM Masters, Front-end developers, ISTQB-certified QA. All Salesforce-recommended best practices for development on the Salesforce platform at your hand;
- Highest quality and security. JET BI’s core values include trust, security, and quality. We implement the highest security standards on all levels. Efficient ISO-certified software quality management;
- AppExchange® for business. We can help you with Salesforce Sales Cloud for ISV (“business org”) setup, integration with 3rd party systems, publishing console training, LMA, and trial force setup. We will help your sales team to increase customer engagement, revenue, transparency, and conversion with the #1 Sales automation tool in the world;
- Industry-specific and 3rd party system integration. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, Field Service. Deep expertise in integration with SAP ERP and SAP HANA. IoT and VR solutions. Professional Services, Real-estate, Retail, Fashion, Banking, Oil&Gas.