Together, we are challenged with an unprecedented time that is impacting our families, our businesses, and our communities. At JET BI, we’re committed to being your trusted partner and overcoming it together. During this time, I wanted to reach out to any of you and keep you informed on how we’re approaching the situation at JET BI.
Our employees are our main priority. Thus, we have rolled out the remote work for all our teams. Despite the difficult economic situation we are strongly committed to “no layoff” pledge. JET BI is committed to supporting and upholding our employees at that time.
Our values - trust and customer success - inspire us to work harder than ever to support customers through this challenging time.
We have launched “JET BI Support Team” program to improve the response time and cover the critical issues faster while addressing remote office challenges with organizational and technical changes.
Immediate measures include but not limited to:
- Extended communication channels and more options for audio\video\text messaging provisioned and available for all customers and employees;
- Extend availability times for customers to reach JET BI experts online with voice and video;
- Improved SLA policy for all types of requests including RFQ, production issues, change requests processing, instant messaging queries from customers and partners;
- Adjusted corporate guidelines for status reporting to include obligatory daily status updates;
- Improved home-office equipment provided for our employees to guarantee great working conditions for the great results for our customers;
- Ensured reserve internet connection channel capacity for every employee;
- Licenses for our CRM productivity tool Conversayit and online auction tool on Salesforce Communities B4G will be provided free of charge for our customers and partners. We sincerely believe these apps can help teams improve their efficiency and persevere while employees are away from the office.
At JET BI, we’re working to do our part by ensuring the safety of our employees and their families and providing expertise and resources to our customers to help them do their best while pandemic. COVID-19 makes an impact on everyone around the world and every aspect of our lives. We are all in this together as a global community. So let's focus on what each of us can do each day to make a small difference.
CEO, JET BI