Financial Services Cloud, released in 2016, is an industry-specific CRM developing at a high rate. First of all, the product can be useful for companies from Financial Industry, who want to implement CRM taking into account the features of the branch, who want to deploy the system with lower costs, in short terms and to take advantage of numerous partner solutions from AppExchange.
What is Financial Services Cloud?
It is a CRM solution designed to meet the specific needs of Financial industry. Financial Services Cloud is built on the Salesforce Platform both for B2C&B2B markets. Target Audience of the product are customers from the following segments:
- Retail Banking
- Wealth Management
- Insurance Property & Casualty
- Insurance Life&Annuities
Main features of Financial Services Cloud
1. Advisor Analytics. Financial Services Cloud has Einstein Analytics artificial intelligence layer with five analytics dashboards embedded in the app:
- Client list: Displays a list of clients which could be filtered according to different criteria.
- 80/20: Automatically displays a list of the clients who generate the top 80% of revenue.
- Activities: Helps to discover how you’re interacting with your clients, and which activities influence client relationships, so you can identify opportunities to improve your client engagement.
- Financial accounts: Helps to analyze the types of financial accounts and securities within your books of business, so you can respond to market conditions quickly.
- Client goals: Measure client goals, so you can spot trends and create tasks or opportunities to help keep your clients on track.
2. Financial Accounts&Goals. Separate objects in the system to store information about Clients’ financial accounts and financial goals. Goals allow the advisor to capture information from the client about the purpose of the financial account opening.
3. Relationship Builder&Map. There is an opportunity in the system to track relationships between people, institutions, create groups, know the role of each member of the group and view relationships map.
4. Client&Household Profiles allow to see all information about client finances in one place. For example, in case you’re using Console for Retail Banks, the Financial Summary displays information about Total Bank Accounts, Total Outstanding Credit, and Total Number of Financial Accounts and more.
5. Intelligent referral management allows to create Lead and Referral record and redirect it to Person or Queue inside the Organization or to the Partner through configured Community.
6. Role-based Banker Console. In addition to recording complex, multi-party relationships using groups, Financial Services Cloud also models one-to-one relationships between people and businesses. These help to understand spheres of influence and spans of control. Within a relationship, a reciprocal role describes the role of one entity relative to another entity.
7. Financial Account Cases&Alerts. It’s possible to create a case from a client’s financial account so the advisor can see the case from the financial account page or the client’s profile page. Also, an external core financial system can now push financial account alerts to Financial Services Cloud so advisors can keep up with critical information about their clients’ financial accounts.
8. Communities. Empower partners and customers by providing access to Financial Services Cloud through Communities licenses for external users. Financial Services Cloud lets to give access to a client’s profile, including account details, financial accounts, and more, with Community Cloud.
Advantages of Financial Services Cloud
-1-TO-1 Client Relationships. Salesforce Financial Services Cloud accumulates a lot of data about each client, which helps to understand each customer individual’s needs, goals, family relationships and allows you to exercise Customer-Centric Sales.
-Increase the advisor’s productivity. Financial Service Cloud contains a complex of easy to use and intuitive tools. Dynamic user experience inspired by the world of the consumer makes it easy for the advisor to get a holistic view of the clients’ portfolio. Each morning, advisors log into Salesforce Financial Services Cloud and are presented with the most important tasks they need to complete each day. This includes a snapshot of their book of business performance and proactive alerts of key activities.
-Available for mobile devices
-Already created industry-specific Data Model allows to cut implementation, maintenance costs by reducing customizations and go to market in a shorter time
-A lot of partner solutions from AppExchange
What are the main differences from Sales Cloud and Services Cloud?
Out of the box Financial Services Cloud has all automation, built into Core Platform. The difference is in the data model, which augments and extends core Sales and Service Cloud functionality.
There are two versions of Data Model in Financial Services Cloud: Individual and Person account model. You can choose either the individual object model or person accounts in Financial Services Cloud depending on the needs of your company.
Salesforce Financial Services Cloud takes into account the industry-specific needs of the business in the sector and contains features, which allow to increase the productivity of advisors and reduce the company's costs of implementation and support. The solution is able to use partner solutions from AppExchange.
Are you thinking about increasing your business efficiency with the new Salesforce Solution?